Here is this article about Tamanna Bhatia who is an Indian actress who appears in Hindi films.Through this article, you are going to know much more detail about Tamanna Bhatia which was never shown or revealed by others. Some particular Unknown Facts about Tamanna Bhatia is mentioned here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Tamannaah Bhatia|
|Nickname||Tammy and Milk Beauty|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
Controversy: No Controversy
|Favorite Actor||Mahesh Babu and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Film||Bollywood Films: Mughal-E-Azam, Dil To Pagal Hai, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood Films: Titanic, Life is Beautiful, Erin Brockovich
Tollywood: Anand (Telugu)
|Favorite Colour||Red and Blue|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, Dubai and Kashmir|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Virat Kohli (Cricketer)
|Salary (approx.)||1-1.75 Crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tamanna Bhatia
- Does Tamanna Bhatia smoke? : No, She doesn’t smoke
- Does Tamanna Bhatia drink alcohol? : No, she doesn’t consume alcohol
- She worked in the hit movies Baahubaali: The Beginning and Baahubaali 2: The Conclusion
- The model turned actress made her Bollywood debut in 2005.
- She debuted in Tamil through Ravi Krishna’s movie ‘KD’ also she did the role of negative shade.
- She born in a Sindhi family. Her father Santhosh is a diamond merchant and mother is Rajani Bhatia.
- When she was 13, she was noticed by someone at her school’s annual day function.
- Tamannaah’s first movie was Chand Sa Roshan Chehra which released in 2005. The same year, Tamannaah’s first Telugu movie Sri also released.
- The gorgeous actress has also featured in Indian Idol 1 winner, Abhijeet Sawant’s first song, ‘Lafzon mein keh na saku’ that released in 2005.
- Due to her fair white complexion, Tamannaah is also called the Milk Beauty.