Shilpa Shinde Family, Biography, Love Life, Wiki and more
Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Shilpa Shinde which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Shilpa Shinde is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Shilpa Shinde|
Famous Role: Angoori (Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hai)
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 2″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 Kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||35-27-35|
|Date Of Birth||28 August 1977|
|Age (as in 2017)||40 years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
Debut TV: Kabhi Aaye Na Judaai (2001)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Advocate )
Mother- Not Known
|Controversies||• Shilpa left the serial Do Dil Ek Jaan of Life OK because she felt that her character was not given much attention.
• She left the popular TV serial Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai in March 2016, due to her issues with the production house, but she later joined the show in April.
|Favourite Actor||Sachin Khedekar|
|Favourite Food||Not known|
|Favourite Color||White and yellow|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Romit Raj (Actor)|
|Net worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Shilpa Shinde
- She does not smoke nor does she drink alcohol.
- She did a couple of Telugu films, but unfortunately, they never released, after which she tried her luck in the TV industry.
- Shilpa did many roles on TV but achieved popularity with her role as Angoori in comedy serial on &TV called Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain!
- In 2015, she was given the Indian Telly Award for the Best Actress in a Comic Role for her role as Angoori in Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai.
- Her role as Koyal was also appreciated in SAB TV’s comedy serial called Chidiya Ghar.
- She is a devotee of Shirdi’s Sai Baba and Lord Ganesha.
- In 2016, she left Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain due to her health issues and problems with the serial’s team and production house. She even took the support of MNS’s (Maharashtra Navnirman Sena) leader Raj Thackeray after she was replaced by Shubhangi Atre.
- Once she faced a severe migraine attack on the sets of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain, but despite that, she continued her shooting.
- Her parents were in initially against her acting career.