Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Sandeep Maheshwari|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker and Photographer|
Physical Stats & More
5’9″ (in feet and inches)
|Body/ Figure Measurements||Chest-39inches
|Date Of Birth||28 September 1980|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|College||Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, Delhi,India|
|Favourite word||“Aasan hai”|
|Best Friends||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Adventure Sports, Photography and Travelling|
|Likes & Dislikes
Girls, Affairs and More
|Net worth||10.5 Crores(INR)|
Some Lesser known facts about him:
1)His family was into the Aluminium business, which collapsed and the onus was onto him to fill in this crucial time of need. And as expected by any young guy, he started doing everything he could. Right from joining a multi-level marketing company to manufacturing & marketing household products. He left no stone unturned.
2)t was during this phase, he discovered interest and need beyond any formal education. Hence, instead of being a brilliant student, he opted to drop out of Kirorimal College, Delhi in the third year of B.Com. Rather, he embarked on the journey of studying yet another interesting subject. A subject called life.
#It was the year 2003. He created a world record by knocking down a juggernaut task of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in just 10 hours and 45 minutes. But as expected, he didn’t stop. His focus was not diluted by the glamour and temporary adulation he got. Rather, this fueled his innate desire to revamp the modelling world further. At the age of 26, he launched ImagesBazaar. The year was 2006. Not being a massive setup, he took the job of multi-tasking. Being the counsellor, tele-caller and a photographer all by himself, he paved his way forward. And today, ImagesBazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over a million images and more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel
- Apart from this, he has also been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, India Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and more.