Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Raftaar which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Raftaar is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Dilin Nair|
|Nickname||Raftaar, RAA, Max in Dancer Name|
|Profession||Rapper, Singer, Dancer, Lyricist|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||16 November 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||31Years|
|Birth Place||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Singing: “Beer Bar” (2009)
“Shera Di Kaum” from the film Breakaway (2011, English/Punjabi film)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Controversies||He had a fight with Yo Yo Honey Singh over tracks in the film “Fugly”, as Raftaar claimed that he wrote and composed its title track and two other songs “Dhup Chik” and “Banjarey”.|
|Favourite Food||Saag with Makki ki Roti|
|Favourite Musicians||Eminem and Linkin Park|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Komal Vohra (Interior Designer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Komal Vohra (Interior Designer, m.2016 – present)|
|Salary||2-4 lakh/song (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raftaar
- Does Raftaar smoke?: Not Known
- Does Raftaar drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He is a god-gifted multi-talented in rapping, singing, dancing, songwriting and music composing.
- Raftaar is a Kerala-born Malayali, whose parents later settled in Delhi.
- His father was a cleaner with the Indian Railway and mother was a typist.
- He started his career as a dancer, with the name “Max.”
- In 2011, He participated in Dance India Dance, with a colleague under the name “Max and Manik.”
- He gained instant fame with his first rap song “Zindabad” in 2011.
- Initially, he worked in “Mafia Mundeer” group alongside Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- He worked as a dance trainer “The Big Dance Club” in Delhi.
- He appeared in dancing reality shows like Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa Season 8 and Dance India Dance.