Priya Anand Family, Love Life, Career, Wiki and more
Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Priya Anand which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Priya Anand is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Priya Bharadwaj Anand|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||33-25-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||17 September 1986|
|Age||(as in 2017) 31 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Home Town||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|College||University in Albany, New York|
|Educational Qualification||Major in Communications (minor in business, journalism and African studies)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Vaamanan (2009, Tamil film)
English Vinglish (2012, Bollywood film)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
|Favourite Film||Telugu: Kshankshanam
Tamil: Agni Nakshatram
Boys, Affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Anand
- She does not smoke nor does she drink alcohol.
- Priya was born to a Tamilian father and a half Telugu & half Marathi mother.
- She was initially brought up in Chennai and Hyderabad, but later she moved to the USA for around 10 years.
- She knows various languages like English, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi and Spanish.
- When she came back to India, she stayed with her grandparents in Chennai.
- She initially wanted to get into the technical line of filmmaking, but she joined modelling and did few ad commercials in Chennai.
- South Indian assistant director, Sekhar Kammula saw her on Facebook and invited her for an audition, after which he got selected for Telugu film Leader.
- In 2011, she became the ambassador for the ‘Save the Children’ campaign in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.