Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Mandira Bedi which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Mandira Bedi is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Mandira Bedi|
|Profession||Actress, Fashion designer, and TV presenter|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 April 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Fazilka, Punjab, India|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai, India|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, India
Sophia Polytech, Mumbai, India
|Educational Qualifications||Post graduate|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV Debut: Shanti (1994)
|Family||Father– Verinder Singh Bedi
Mother– Gita BediSister– N/A
Brother– 1 (Elder, Investor banker)
|Hobbies||Jogging and yoga|
|Controversies||In the finals between Sri Lanka and Australia in the 2007 ICC World Cup, she wore a saree that had flags of all the cricketing countries, but Indian flag was in the folds of her saree below her knee, near her foot, which created a lot of controversy, after which she apologized.|
|Favourite Food||Chinese food, chocolates, khus-khus salad and mushroom cappuccino and paneer makhanwala|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Parineeti Chopra|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Restaurant||China Gate in Bandra|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
|Husband||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mandira Bedi
- Does Mandira Bedi smoke?: No
- Does Mandira Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- In 1994, She had played the lead role in Doordarshan channel’s serial Shanti, which was India’s the first ever daily soap.
- She brought a revolution in women commentating in cricket with her glamorous avatar.
- He won the Fear Factor India in the year 2006.
- She had a son, and in order to complete her family she had applied in an NGO for the adopting process.
- At current she is a pure vegeterian but during her past she was a hardcore non-vegeterian.
- She started doing fashion designing during the 2014 Lakme Fashion Week and presented her saree collection. She also promoted faux leather to support PETA.
- She likes playing negative roles, like she did in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi