Margaret Constance “Maisie” Williams  (born April 15, 1997) is an English actress.
She made her professional debut as Arya Stark of Winterfell in the fantasy television series HBO Game of Thrones in 2011, for which.
She won the EWwy Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama, Best Support Actresses Portal – Television and Best Young Actor, and the Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Young Actor.
In 2016, she was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award by a prominent supporting actress in a drama series.
Williams also had a recurring role in Doctor Who as Ashildr in 2015.
In addition to television, he debuted in the mystery The Falling (2014), for which he won the London Circle Critics’ Circle Award. for a young interpreter of the year.
|Real Name||Margaret Constance Williams|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 155 cm
in meters- 1.55 m
in Feet-Inches- 5′ 1″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 40 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||35-25-35|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date Of Birth||15 April 1997|
|Birth Place||Bristol, London|
|Home Town||Clutten, Somerset|
|School||Clutton Primary School (Somerset)
Norton Hill School (Midsomer Norton)
|College||Bath Dance College|
|Educational Qualification||Studied Performing Arts|
|Debut||TV – Arya Stark, Game of Thrones (2011).
Film – The Olympic Ticket Scalper (2012)
|Family||Father– Mr. William
Mother– Hilary Pitt (Course administrator)
Sister– Beth (Elder)
Brother– James and Ted (Elder)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Partying|
|Controversies||Both the controversies have been related to her dresses.
She wore a dress twice.
She wore a dress without a bra.
|Favorite Actor||Tom Cruise, Dwayne Johnson, Jackie Chan,|
|Favorite Actress||Meryl Streep, Jennifer Lawrence,|
|Favorite Perfume Brand||Chanel, Versace, Paco Rabanne|
|Favorite Destination||Canada, Poland, Greece, Thailand|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Marital Status||Never married|
|Cars Collection||Not Known|
|Salary||$70,833 per month|
|Net worth||$3 million|
Some less famous facts about Maisie Williams
- Maisie has already won four prizes! She won the EWwy Award for Best Actress in a Dramatic Role, the Portal Award for Best Supporting Actress – Television and Best Young Actor, and the Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Young Actor.
- For his first film The Falling, he won the London Circle Critics’ Circle Award as Young Artist of the Year.
- Williams was the youngest actress to have won the best supporting role at the age of fifteen.
- He appeared in the docu-drama “Cyberbully” in January 2015, for which he received European recognition with the Shooting Stars Award at the 65th Berlin International Film Festival.
- Maisie was nominated 14 times, won five awards and waited for one.
- She has been dancing for 4 years and also plays musical theater, ballet, pointe, tap, street and freestyle, as well as gymnastics and trampoline.
- She loves dogs and parties too.
- She did not read the books on which Games of Thrones is based because she thought they would confuse her because television shows are not usually a carbon image of books.
- The episode director wanted Arya to escape from The Waif in episode seven and Nobody was more theatrical, but Maisie insisted that, depending on Aira’s situation, she would not have the energy to perform wild cascades.
- When her agent told Maisie to choose the game, she responded by saying “I do not remember all the lines”. A few years later, now, her character speaks for her now.
- Her parents separated when she was three years old and it hurts.
- There was a time when she was the queen of street dances.
- He passed the driving test in four months, just after the qualifying age.
- The media tried to make him wear the same dress twice.
- She did not take into account that it was a pretty dress, what’s wrong? When she was wearing a dress without a bra and was judged, she said:
- “It’s time for the company to stop telling the girls what they should and should not do, and instead of the loudest whispers, in silence, tell them they are unstoppable