|Real Name||Madhurima Tuli|
|Famous Role||Tanu (Kumkum Bhagya)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1985|
|Age (as in 2016)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut Film :Saththaa (2004)
Debut TV: Kasturi (2007)
|Family||Father– Praveen Tuli
Mother– Vijaya Pant Tuli
Brother– 1 (Younger)
|Controversies||Balaji Telefilms replaced her with Mona Vasu in Colors channel’s serial Parichay, without informing her.|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Madhurima Tuli
- Does Madhurima Tuli smoke?: No
- Does Madhurima Tuli drink alcohol?: No
- Madhurima’s Airtel ad commercial was extremely popular in 2014.
- She hurt herself while performing a martial art Gatka in Zee TV’s reality show I Can Do That.
- She received training in acting from the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School in Mumbai.
- She was the winner of Miss Uttaranchal contest.
- She did ad commercials for brands like Godrej, Fiama Di Wills, Karbonn Mobiles, Airtel, etc.
- In 2010, she participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3.
- She wanted to join the India’s women cricket team.
- She was good in sports and even received medals in state-level sprint and hurdle events.
- Tuli had a leading role in Cigarette Ki Tarah (2012) along with Prashant Narayanan, and as the female lead Natasha in Anik Singal’s English language short film Lethal Commission (2012).
- Tuli played Gunjan Dutta in the Hindi thriller 3D film Warning (2013).She was seen playing the lead role in the film Nimbe Huli, directed by Hemanth Hegde and produced by Subhash Ghai. The film had Hegde playing the lead role along with Tuli, Komal Jha and Nivedhitha. She also played the wife of Akshay Kumar in the 2015 action film Baby. Tuli is currently seen in Zee TV’s reality show I Can Do That.
- Tuli made an early debut in the Telugu film Saththaa (2004) opposite Sai Kiran. She moved to Mumbai and studied acting at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School, worked as a model doing advertisements for brands like Godrej, Fiama Di Wills and Karbonn Mobiles, and in 2007 had a small part in Kasturi, a soap opera that aired on STAR Plus channel.
- Tuli had a lead as newly married Rukmini in Kaalo (2010). It was screened at the 6th Annual South African Halloween Horror Festival in Cape Town, where it won the best feature film and best cinematography award. Together with Dino Morea as her partner, she took part in the third season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, a reality show filmed in Brazil and broadcast by Aapka Colors.