Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Lalu Prasad Yadav which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Lalu Prasad Yadav is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Lalu Prasad Yadav|
|Party||Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD, 1977)|
|Political Journey||1977: Elected to the 6th Lok Sabha at the age of 29
1980-1989: Member of the Bihar Legislative Assembly.
1989: Leader of Opposition in Bihar Legislative Assembly, Convener of Public Undertakings Committee, Chairman of the Pustakalaya Committee and elected to the 9th Lok Sabha
1990-1995: Member of the Bihar Legislative Council.
1990-1997: Chief Minister of Bihar.
1995-1998: Member of the Bihar Legislative Assembly.
1996: Exposed for his fodder scam.
1997: Formed Rashtriya Janata Dal.
1998: Re-elected to 12th Lok Sabha.
1998-1999: Committee on Home Affairs, General Purpose, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
2004: Re-elected to the 14th Lok Sabha and appointed as the Railways Minister.
2009: Re-elected to the 15th Lok Sabha.
2013: Sentenced 5 years in jail for his involvement in fodder scam and was disqualified from Lok Sabha.
|Biggest Rival||Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 37 Inches
– Waist: 33 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||11 June 1948|
|Age (as in 2018)||70 Years|
|Birth Place||Phulwaria, Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Phulwaria, Gopalganj, Bihar, India|
|College||B. N. College, Patna University, Patna, Bihar, India|
|Educational Qualifications||B.A. and LL.B.|
|Debut||Elected in the 6th Lok Sabha (1977)|
|Family||Father– Kundan Rai
Mother– Marachhiya Devi
|Address||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Hobbies||Cooking, folk music, rural dance and reading books of famous people|
|Controversies||• He has been convicted by the special CBI court and later arrested in the “Fodder Scam” of 1996, which involved an amount of 9.50 billion (INR).
• In 2004, he accused BJP’s leader L.K.Advani in conspiring the death of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, and even called him an “international absconder.”
• Criticised for using Osama bin Laden’s look-alike during his campaigning to get Muslim votes in the 2005 Bihar elections.
• In 1998, a case was filed against him and his wife for their disproportionate assets against income.
|Favourite Food||Litti-chocka and sattu|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Wife||Rabri Devi (Politician)|
|Children||Daughter– Misha Bharti, Rohini Acharya, Chanda, Ragini, Dhannu, Hema and Lakshmi
Son– Tej Pratap and Tejasvi
|Net Worth||2 Crore (INR)|
Some lesser known facts about Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Does Lalu Prasad Yadav smoke?: No, Not at all.
- Does Lalu Prasad Yadav drink alcohol?: No, He doesn’t.
- Lalu’s DOB was the dates given in his educational documents i.e. June 11, 1948, as he doesn’t know his real DOB he uses it.
- His initial job was a clerk in Bihar Veterinary College, Patna.
- In 1990, He became the chief minister of Bihar.
- He had formed a new party called “Rashtriya Janata Dal” after separating from the Janata Dal in the year 1977.
- His Fodder Scam was exposed in which an amount of 9.50 billion (INR) was involved. After which, he resigned from Chief Minister’s post and with some other officials were convicted in the case in the year 1996.
- When he was aged 22, he entered politics by becoming the General Secretary of Patna University Students Union in 1970.
- Misa his eldest daughter was named after Maintenance of Internal Security Act after he and many other people were thrown into jails during Emergency.
- He had won a Lok Sabha seat and became one of the youngest member parliament, at the age of 29 in the year 1977.
- He deserves to be the prime minister of India said by Renowned Bollywood Director Mahesh Bhatt.
- He made a guest appearance in a film called “Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav” in the year 2004.
- Tejasvi Yadav his son is a medium-pace bowler and had played for Jharkhand in domestic cricket.
- Tejasvi his son also became part Delhi Daredevils squad in Indian Premier League 5 in 2012.
- One he held court under a tree and also held a cabinet meeting on the lines of a village chapel, on a cement platform under open.
- In 1989, After Bhagalpur riots, he grabbed the trust of Muslims who were once a vote bank for Congress.
- During the rallies of 2005 Bihar elections, he was accompanied by a person who looked like Osama Bin Laden and did anti-U.S speeches to get Muslim votes.