|Real Name||Jugal Hansraj|
|Famous Role||Sameer Sharma in Mohabbatein (2000)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 76 kg
in Pounds- 168 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||26 July 1972|
|Age (as in 2017)||45 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Debut||Film Debut: Masoom (1983)
Directorial Debut: Roadside Romeo (2008)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening music, swimming|
|Favorite Food||Pasta, chocolates|
|Favorite Cuisine||Italian, chinese|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage||5 July 2014|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Kim Michelle Sharma (Actress, Ex-Girlfriend)
Jasmine Dhillon (NRI Investment Banker)
|Wife||Jasmine Hansraj (NRI Investment Banker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jugal Hansraj
- Does Jugal Hansraj smoke?: No
- Does Jugal Hansraj drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Hansraj began his vocation as a tyke craftsman in the 1983 film Masoom, which featured Naseeruddin Shah and Shabana Azmi. The film was around a 9-year-old kid whose stepmother was not willing to acknowledge him into the family since he was conceived out of an extramarital relationship.
- Masoom depended on Man, Woman and Child, a novel by Erich Segal. The film had a positive reaction and propelled Hansraj’s profession. Later on, he proceeded with his vocation as a kid performing artist in Karma and Sultanat.
- Hansraj was additionally highlighted as a model for TV and print as a youngster. He showed up in prominent advertisement crusades, for example, Vicks Vaporub, Saffola, Nutramul.
- He began his grown-up profession with Aa Gale Lag Jaa in 1994, where he was combined with Urmila Matondkar, who unexpectedly played his sister in his initially film Masoom. His second film was Papa Kehte Hai in 1995 inverse Mayuri Kango. The film likewise featured Anupam Kher.
- The 2000 film Mohabbatein, which likewise included Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan, was his grown-up leap forward film.
- He at that point assumed minor parts in the fruitful 2001 blockbuster Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham; the 2005 hit Salaam Namaste; and Madhuri Dixit’s 2007 rebound film, Aaja Nachle.
- He filled in as author and executive for the 2008 PC vivified film Roadside Romeo. Delivered together by Yash Raj Films and Walt Disney Studios, it stars the voices of Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Javed Jaffrey.
- It got negative audits from commentators, however won the National Film Award from the President of India for Best Director (Animation Film), Best Film (Animation Film) and Technical Award for Best Animation. It additionally won Best Animation Film at the Cairo International Film Festival, judged by a global jury of kids. A tune grouping from the film was additionally assigned for the Visual Effects Society Awards in Los Angeles for Best Animated Sequence nearby successions from WALL-E and Kung Fu Panda.
- It additionally won honors for Best Animation Film and Best Director (Animation Film) at the Screen Awards, India and at Frames FICCI. In June 2012, Hansraj was welcomed by Film Victoria to have a Master Class session at the Indian Film Festival Melbourne.
- The session was regarding the matter of activity in India and his encounters in influencing the main liveliness to highlight in India, and in co-generation potential outcomes amongst India and Victoria State for movement highlights.
- His second movie as an executive was a lighthearted comedy Pyaar Impossible (January 2010). This was delivered by Yash Raj Films and featured one of the main female stars Priyanka Chopra alongside Uday Chopra.
- In September 2014, Hansraj joined Dharma Productions as the Head of Creative Development.