|Real Name||Jaydev Dipakbhai Unadkat|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Bowler)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 141 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 39 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 16 December 2010 vs South Africa in Centurion
ODI– 24 July 2013 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
T20– 18 June 2016 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
|Jersey Number||#77 (India)
#77 (Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rising Pune Supergiant)
|Domestic/State Teams||Saurashtra, Kolkata Knight Riders, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rising Pune Supergiant|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Left arm fast-medium|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• While playing against Rajasthan Royals in 2010, he took 3 wickets and fielded very well and went on to win the Man of the Match title.
• He was named Man of the Match in 2013 after he took 5 wickets giving just 25 runs in the four overs against Delhi Daredevils in 2013.
|Career Turning Point||His performances in the domestic cricket and aggressive fielding got him chance in the Indian national Test squad.|
|Date of Birth||18 October 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
Sister– Dheera Unadkat
|Hobbies||Cycling, Playing golf,|
|Favourite Cricketer||Cheteshwar Pujara|
Girls, Affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaydev Unadkat
- Does Jaydev Unadkat smoke: Not Known
- Does Jaydev Unadkat drink alcohol: Not Known
- Conceived on October 18, 1991 in Porbander, Jaidev has influenced quick walks as a left arm to pace bowler.
- He was first spotted at the Duleep Sinh School of Cricket in Porbandar where he awed his mentor Ram Odedra with his normal capacity to arrive the ball on the crease.
- A left arm medium pace bowler, Unadkat was named in the Indian U-19 World Cup squad for the 2010 WC held in New Zealand as the pace initiate. He wound up with 7 wickets in only 4 coordinates as India completed 6th.
- His amazing exhibitions earned him an agreement with IPL group, Kolkata Knight Riders and he was put under the tutelage of one of the monsters in pace knocking down some pins, Wasim Akram. His capacity as a forceful defender is an additional advantage.
- He was picked for India A’s voyage through England in June 2010 and had a fantasy top of the line make a big appearance, taking a match-winning 13 for 103 against West Indies An at Grace Road. The Indian call-up was not long late however as he was called up as a net bowler for India’s voyage through Sri Lanka in July-August 2010 and was a piece of the group that played Australia at home in October 2010.
- The universal presentation came sooner when he was chosen for the Test voyage through South Africa in December 2010 and out of the blue made his introduction when Zaheer Khan endured damage days before the main test at Centurion.
- It was not the most amazing presentation however as Jaidev alongside the other Indian bowlers endured because of the rampaging Kallis and friends. India wound up losing the Test by an innings and 25 runs and the arrival of Zaheer implied that Unadkat was let well enough alone for the squad for the rest of the arrangement.
- From 2011 to display, he has neglected to convey any noteworthy performance,rendering him unpredictable in local matches.