Some Lesser Known Facts About Javed Ali
- Does Javed Ali smoke: Not Known
- Does Javed Ali drink alcohol: Not Known
- Javed began his melodic vocation as a playback vocalist with Jingles (Advertisements) and title tracks for TV cleansers (TV Serials). At that point he continuously moved into film music. He got his first break as a playback vocalist in the year 1998 for the movie “Beti no.1.” (music executive Mr. Viju Shah). There after Javed Ali’s melodic vocation began developing by doing playbacks in films like ‘Chameli’, ‘Dil Jo bhi Kahey’, ‘Hasil’, ‘Kyun..ho Gaya Na’, ‘Neal n Nikki’, ‘Zindagi Rocks’, ‘Golmaal’ and so on.
- Javed Ali was conceived Javed Hussain in Delhi, India. Javed Ali began singing at an early age with his dad Ustad Hamid Hussain, a famous qawwali vocalist. Amid a meeting, he said that his dad used to sing kirtans, a type of a Marathi and Sikh supplication and an approach to adulate divine beings. Ghazal legend Ghulam Ali heard Ali’s voice and felt that he could turn into an incredible artist in future. Ghulam Ali guided Javed, as well as gave him opportunity to sing in his live shows. As a tribute and respect to his master Ghulam Ali, Javed changed his name from Javed Hussain to Javed Ali.
- In the year 2011 Javed Ali began his Television profession as a Mentor in the well known reality demonstrate “Zee TV – Sa Re Ga Ma dad l’ll champ”. He was extremely mainstream guide among the members. His part as a guide was exceptionally all around appropriated.
- In 2012 He was the Presenter/Host of the exceptionally well known singing reality indicate Zee TV SaReGaMaPa 2012. His part as the Host got massive fame among the overall gathering of people of Zee TV.
- In the year 2009 Javed Ali conveyed numerous super hit, heart touching melodies which are till now in the memory of music darlings. Those melodies are ‘Arziyan’ from ‘Delhi 6’, ‘Tu Hi Haqeeqat’ and ‘Tum Mile Title Track’ from ‘Tum Mile’, ‘Aa Jao Meri Tamanna’ from ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’, ‘Hurricane Lag Ja’ from De Dana Dan and so on. Steadily he began getting calls from Regional Film’s music executives for playback singing in Tamil, Telegu, Bengali and other provincial dialects. The graph buster melody “Kilimanjaro” was sang by Javed Ali in Tamil, Telegu and Hindi variants for the South Superstar Rajinikanth starrer film “Enthiran”/”Robot” in 2010. In the traverse of 2009 – 20011 his some other real hits were ‘Suraj Hai Chanda Hai’ from the Rajinikanth starrar ‘Sivaji The Boss’, ‘Mayya Yashoda’ from ‘Jhootha Hi Sahi’, ‘Kun Faya Kun’ from ‘Rockstar’ demonstrating distinctive Sufi Shades of his musicality. By his super hit exhibitions in playback world, Javed Ali began getting acknowledgment as the most flexible vocalist of late circumstances.