|Real Name||James Erskine|
|Profession||Writer, Director & Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||12 April 2014|
Daughter– Leonela Elizabeth Valerie Erskine
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About James Erskine
- Does James Erskine smoke:? Not Known
- Does James Erskine drink alcohol:? Yes
- James Erskine is a honor winning essayist, chief and maker.
- And in addition coordinating on various understood UK dramatization arrangement, for example, Torchwood and Robin Hood he has a profoundly fruitful reputation in true projects, coordinating and creating grant winning documentaries including his Emmy designated The Human Face, the acclaimed Who Killed the Honey Bee? One Night in Turin and Battle of the Sexes which recounts the account of the most watched tennis match ever between Billie Jean King and Bobby Riggs.
- A colossally critical minute for ladies’ tennis and the ladies’ fairness development when all is said in done.
- Close by his narrative work, James composed and coordinated Shooting for Socrates following the Northern Irish football group at the 1986 World Cup and the London set spine chiller Healer, which debuted at Raindance Film Festival 2015.
- James is at present taking a shot at an element narrative on the cricketing legend Sachin Tendulkar and a 3D narrative about the 24 hour Le Mans race.