Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Gulshan Grover which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Gulshan Grover are written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Gulshan Grover|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||21 September 1955|
|Age (as in 2015)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Government School, Delhi|
|College||Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate in Commerce|
|Debut||Hum Paanch (1980)|
|Family||Father– Karan Singh Grover
Mother– Ramrakhi Grover
Brothers– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Address||Woodstock, J P Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Workout and Swimming|
|Controversies||His intimate scenes with Katrina Kaif in “Boom” was a controversial one, which was later deleted.|
|Favourite Food||Grilled Fish|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Manisha Koirala|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Son– Sanjay Grover
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Gulshan Grover
- Gulshan Grover smokes as well as consumes alcohol.
- Gulshan completed his acting training from Actor’s Studio and Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and Mazhar Khan was among his batch mates.
- He have the privilege to have a royal dinner with Prince Charles in Scotland.
- He was the first choice for Police Inspector’s role in Oscar winning film “Slumdog Millionaire”, but it eventually went to Irrfan Khan.
- In 1997, he became the first Bollywood actor to work in a Hollywood movie called “The Second Jungle Book: Mowgli & Baloo.”
- He was not serious about acting until he did plays in Little Theatre Group.
- He has won many prestigious international awards like the BBC Award, Giant’s Award in Art & Cinema, Stardust Best Actor Award and New York City International Film Festival Award.
- His ancestors migrated from Rawalpindi to Delhi after India’s independence.