|Real Name||Flora Saini|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-25-36|
|Date of Birth||29 September 1978|
|Age (as in 2016)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi, India|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Film Debut||Tollywood: Prema Kosam (1999)
Bollywood: Sabse Bada Beiman (2000)
Kannada: Kodanda Rama (2002)
Tamil: Gajendra (2004)
Pollywood: Paisa Yaar N Panga (2014)
|Family||Father– Not Known (Army Officer)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Controversies||• In March 2008, she was arrested in Chennai for allegedly having forged visa documents and was subsequently banned from the Tamil film industry.
• She played the role of a suicide bomber in the controversial film MSG: Messenger of God. Owing to the role, she received filthy abuses and death threats through social networking sites, phone calls, and text messages.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Flora Saini
- Does Flora Saini smoke?: Not Known
- Does Flora Saini drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Conceived in Chandigarh, UT to an armed force officer, Flora started her tutoring in Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir and proceeded with her instruction in The Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan Delhi.
- She was the most loved understudy of Accounts instructor Lala. Her family moved to Kolkata at that point, where she began seeking after a displaying vocation.
- She took an interest at the Miss Kolkata excellence event challenge. Greenery influenced her acting presentation in the 1999 Telugu to film Prema Kosam in which she sanctioned the lead female part.
- The film maker of her initially film rechristened her as Asha Saini, while years after the fact she would receive another screen name, Mayuri, according to a crystal gazer’s recommendation, before inevitably returning to her unique name.
- Vegetation in this way assumed supporting parts in more than twelve Telugu films in the following three years, with her appearance in the film Narasimha Naidu (2002), which went ahead to wind up noticeably very effective, being the most outstanding, which prompted her being alluded to as “Lux Papa” from there on.
- In 2002, she appeared in Hindi, featuring in the T. P. Aggarwal-delivered Bharat Bhagya Vidhata.
- Her second Hindi film Love in Nepal (2004) saw her blending with mainstream playback vocalist Sonu Nigam, which too was created by T. P. Aggarwal. Verdure featured in a few Kannada films, as well, including Giri featuring Srinagar Kitty and Nammannna featuring Sudeep.
- In March 2008, she was captured in Chennai for evidently having fashioned visa records, and was along these lines prohibited from the Tamil film industry. She asserted blamelessness, and the boycott was lifted a long time later.
- Verdure had three of her movies, Broker (Telugu), Vismaya Pramaya and Vah Re Vah (both Kannada) discharging on 31 December 2010, an uncommon event that secured her a section in the Limca Book of Records for the most number of film discharges on one day. In 2010, Flora Saini was respected with the Uttarakhand Ratan Award.
- She has likewise gotten The Great Daughter of Soil Award in Mauritius for her work towards poor people and vulnerable