EMRAAN HASHMI AGE , MARRIAGE, WIFE, KIDS, AFFAIRS AND MUCH MORE
Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about EMRAAN HASHMI which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about EMRAAN HASHMI are written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Emraan Anwar Hashmi|
Physical Stats & More
in meters: 1.73m
in feet inches:5’8″
|Weight||in kilograms:73 kg
in pounds: 165lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||chest:42 cm
|Date Of Birth||24 march 1979|
|Birth Place||Pulgaon, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|College||Sydenham College of commerce and economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father: Anwar Hashmi (Businessman, Actor)
Mother:Maherahh Hashmi (Actress)
Brother: Calvin Hashmi
|Address||A duplex in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Best Friends||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Hobbies||Playing Video Games, Collecting Watches, Photography|
|Likes & Dislikes||Not Known|
1. Religious bias in flat ownership
Emraan in July 2009 accused a housing society in Bandra of “religious discrimination” saying that it denied him the NOC to purchase a flat in the building because he is a Muslim. SRK brushed off this controversy as one-off and said such incidents should not be given importance. Salman called it a publicity stunt adding that such incidents take place because of the individual’s personality and not his religion!
2.When Emraan and Mahesh Bhatt were invited at Karan Johar’s show “Koffee With Karan”, he said Aishwariya is Plastic, Aamir Khan is boring and the used the “overrated” adjective for Imnar Khan.He said these thing while playing a Rapid Fire game which is a part of the show “Koffee with Karan”.
|Favourite Actor||Sanjay Dutt, Dilip Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Sridevi, Katrina kaif|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Eternity by celvin kelin|
|Favourite Color||Black, White and blue|
Girls, Affairs and More
|Marriage Date||14 November 2006|
|Children||Son:Ayaan Hashmi (Born 2010)
|Cars Collection||Audi A8, BMW 5 series, Honda Civic|
|Salary||10/12 crores per film (INR)|
|Net worth||$15 million|
LESSER FACTS KNOWN ABOUT EMRAAN HASHMI
Emraan Hashmi has shed the ‘serial kisser’ moniker and is easing into newly found stardom post the success of movies like Shanghai, Jannat series, Murder 2, Ek Thi Daayan etc.
His last release ‘Humari Adhuri Kahani’, failed to impress the audiences and the critics. There were high expectations from this movie, given the fact that ace director Mahesh Bhatt had penned it down and it was loosely based on the real life relationship of Bhatt’s parents. Despite the presence of actors like Vidya Balan and Rajkumar Rao, the movie was a flop.
Although, Emraan has not been a part of hit movies lately, his fan following doesn’t seem to fade away. His fans adore him even if his movies fail at the box office.
While we know a lot about Emraan’s work on the camera, his life behind the camera has always remained hidden from the media glare. We bring to you some of the interesting facts about Emraan that an ardent fan must know.
1. Emraan Hashmi started his career as an assistant director of Vikram Bhatt’s Raaz in the year 2002.
2. It is also a record that all the songs of all his movies have always been successful and made almost half the money as the movie did in terms of revenue.
3. As per Emraan Hashmi’s interview in Koffee with Karan, Emraan said he hadn’t watched many Bollywood movies when he was growing up, and that didn’t change even after he joined showbiz. He’s glad, he added, he doesn’t watch Hindi films, as that made his films more individualistic.
4. Emraan Hashmi’s net worth is $13 million as per the latest stats for the year 2013. He likes to buy new and luxurious cars and bikes.
5. When asked about his best and worst onscreen kiss on Karan Johar’s show, Emraan picked Murder 2 co-starring Jacqueline Fernandez because of its simplicity. His worst kiss was with Mallika Sherawat in Murder.
6. Emraan Hashmi has managed to keep his personal and his professional life poles apart. The actor dated Parveen Shahani whom he knew since school for six years before marrying her. Despite his casanova image, Emraan has kept his married life safe from controversies.