Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Bhumika Chawla which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Bhumika Chawla is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Rachna Chawla|
|Famous Role||Nirjara (Tere Naam)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Date of Birth||21 August 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Leo|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Revealed|
|Debut||Film Debut: Yuvakudu (2000)|
|Family||Father– Not Known (Indian Army)
Mother– Bali ChawlaBrother– 1 (Elder)
Sister– 1 (Elder)
|Favourite Food||Rajma Chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan & Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actor||Madhuri Dixit|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Husband||Bharat Thakur (Yoga teacher)|
|Children||Son– Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bhumika Chawla
- Does Bhumika Chawla smoke?: No, She is against smoking.
- Does Bhumika Chawla drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Bhumika initially spent her earlier life in Delhi but later migrated to Mumbai to learn acting and did modelling.
- She hails from a Punjabi family background.
- She had written 100poems and is considered a good poet.
- She made her Bollywood comeback in 2016 after 9years of the gap with the movie “M. S. Dhoni: The Untold Story” as an elder sister of Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Bhumika Chawla was first ever introduced in a known television serial called HIP HIP HURRAY, where she had a small role and was not even remembered much.
- She became famous after doing a movie with Salman Khan in a film ‘Tere Naam”