||Naqeeb-e-Millat,Qaid,and commonly known as Asad Bhai
||All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM)
||• Owaisi was elected as a Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) in 1994 and 1999.
• In 2004, he was elected to Lok Sabha for Hyderabad Constituency.
• He again elected to Parliament for the second term from Hyderabad in 2009.
• Having got 52.88% of votes, Asaduddin Owaisi became MP for the third consecutive term in 2014 Parliamentary Election.
|Physical Stats & More
||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth
||13 May 1969
|Age (as in 2016)
||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
||Hyderabad Public School
||St. Mary’s Junior College, Hyderabad,
Lincoln’s Inn, London
||B.A, L.L.B, and Barrister-at-Law
||Father– Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi
Mother– Najamunnisa Owaisi
Brother– Akbaruddin Owaisi
||Boxing, Reading books on history and religion
||• Owaisi, along with his younger brother Akbaruddin was booked for charges related to manhandling the Medak district collector in 2005.
• On 16 April 2005, he was booked on various charges including criminal intimidation, rioting and promoting enmity between religious groups.
• In 2009, a lawsuit was registered against Owaisi on the order of Election Commission of India for chasing and beating up Syed Saleemuddin, a polling agent of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in the Moghalpura area.
• In March 2013, he was apprehended for organizing rally without permission and carrying a gun without a license in Bidar, Karnataka.
• In March 2016, while addressing a public rally in Maharashtra, Owaisi said that he would never say the slogan Bharat Mata Ki Jai.
|Girls, Affairs and More
|Net Worth (approx.)