Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about the Name which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Name is written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Arun Gulab Ahir|
|Party||Akhil Bharatiya Sena|
|Biggest Rival||Dawood Ibrahim|
Physical Stats & More
|Height(approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight(approx.)||in Kilograms- 62 kg
in Pounds- 137 lbs
|Body/ Figure Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 11 Inches
|Date Of Birth||17 July 1955|
|Birth Place||Kopargaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Bappa Gawli (Died)
Sister– Not Known
|Address||Geetai Housing Society, Dagdi Chawl, BJ Marg, Byculla, Mumbai|
|Controversies||• In 1986, he was arrested in the murder case of criminals Parasnath Pandey and Sashi Rasham, the kingpin of the Cobra Gang.
• His gang killed Shiv Sena’s MLA Ramesh More, Balasaheb Thackeray’s confidant Jayant Jadhav and minority commission chief & MLA Ziauddin Bukhari.
• In 2007, he hired contract killers to murder Shiv Sena’s corporator Kamlakar Jamsandekar.
Girls, Affairs and More
|Wife||Asha Gawli (Politician)|
|Children||Daughter– Geeta Gawli
Son– Mahesh Gawli
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arun Gawli
- Does Arun Gawli smoke?: Not Known
- Does Arun Gawli drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Gawli’s family used to live in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, but in the early 1950s, they shifted to Dagdi Chawl, Mumbai.
- Due to the poor financial condition of his family, he was forced to drop out of school when he was in 5th standard to help his family in their business of supplying milk, around Saat Raasta area in Mumbai.
- Before working as a gangster, he worked in Godrej and Crompton.
- His wife Asha Gawli was a Muslim before marrying him and was called with the name “Zubeida Mujawar.”
- In the 1980s, he entered Rama Naik’s gang and was initially given the task to provide protection to Dawood Ibrahim’s consignments. Later, he left his job at Khatau mills and joined the Amar Naik gang.
- In 1986, he was arrested for the first time for the murder of criminal Parasnath Pandey and Sashi Rasham, the kingpin of the Cobra Gang.
- After Rama Naik got killed due to a land dispute with Dawood Ibrahim, Gawli became Dawood’s arch enemy.
- In the early 1990s, when his brother, Bappa Gawli, was brutally killed by Dawood’s men, he killed Dawood’s brother-in-law Ibrahim Parkar.
- He had a knack to escape from the jail.
- He was imprisoned for 9 years under TADA Act (Terrorist and Disruptive Activities).
- In 2004, he formed his own political party; ‘Akhil Bhartiya Sena’ and contested the Assembly elections in Maharashtra and was elected as an MLA from Dagdi Chawl, Mumbai.
- From 1986 to 2005, around 15 cases were registered against him, but none of the offences were proven by the Police.
- Arjun Rampal portrayed his role in the film Daddy (2017).