|Real Name||Anant Vidhaat Sharma|
|Famous Role||Govind (Sultan’s friend) in the film “Sultan” (2016)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 64 kg
in Pounds- 151 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2016)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Kirori Mal College, New Delhi, India|
|Debut||Film Debut (As an actor): Mardaani (2014)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Hobbies||Reading novels, watching movies|
|Favourite Actor||Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqi, Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjeev Kumar, Balraj Sahni, Dilip Kumar|
Girls, affairs and More
Some Lesser Known Facts Anant Vidhaat
- Does Anant Vidhaat smoke?: Not Known
- Does Anant Vidhaat drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He made his acting introduction in the movie Mardaani (2014).He additionally filled in as an Assistant chief in the three motion pictures Vaada (2005), Shaadi se pehle (2006) and Milenge (2010).
- He began off his adventure as theater performing artist from avenues of Delhi to Yash Raj Films studio, and chose for Gunday as Himanshu.
- Sharma turned out to be progressively outstanding with a Supporting part in Ali Abbas Zafar’s motion picture Sultan. He in this manner got offers for parts in different motion pictures as will as TV Soap operas.
- When he done the motion picture Sultan individuals began contrasting him with Nawazuddin Siddiqui as in Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- Anant Vidhaat sharma was conceived in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh and raised in Delhi.Since adolescence, he has have been extremely inspired by acting, at that point he informed to his folks concerning seeking after a vocation in acting and they turned out to be exceptionally strong to him.
- When he was in SSC and gone to the TIE (Theater in Education) workshop at the National School of Drama (NSD) while doing his tenth standard, the NSD a half year club amid the twelfth standard and went ahead to join the “Players” Society of the Kirori Mal College later.
- After finishing his tutoring he in the end got a degree in B.Com. from Kirori Mal College in 2004.
- He coordinated a play called Hawalat in his third year. Fortunately, Satish Kaushik was available at the execution and the team reinforced.
- He came to Mumbai and joined Satish Kaushik as an aide in films like Milenge, Shaadi Se Pehle and Vaada.
- He at that point returned to Mumbai in 2011 and met executive Ali Abbas Zafar, who was throwing for Gunday and he was chosen for the part of Himanshu.