Amrapali Dubey Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Here in this article, you are going to know much more detail about Amrapali Dubey which was never shown or revealed by others. Some Unknown Facts about Amrapali Dubey are written here in the article with complete Bio Data.
|Real Name||Amrapali Dubey|
|Famous Role||Suman in TV serial Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein (2009-2010)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 January 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College||Bhavan’s College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film: Nirahua Hindustani (Bhojpuri, 2014)
TV: Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar (2008-2009)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
|Favourite Actor||not known|
|Favourite Actress||not known|
|Favourite Food||not known|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||not known|
|Favourite Destination||not known|
|Favourite Color||not known|
|Favourite Animal||not known|
Boys, Affairs and More
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Cars Collection||not known|
|Net worth||not known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amrapali Dubey
- Amrapali born and brought up in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Initially, she wanted to become a doctor but later, she chose acting as her career because she was not very good in studies.
- She started her acting career in 2008 by playing the role of Shweta Singh in the TV serial ‘Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar.’
- She was also seen in the fiction show ‘Haunted Nights’ that aired on Sahara One.
- She worked in 2 different languages such as Hindi and Bhojpuri.
- In 2015, she won the Best Debut Actress award at Bhojpuri International Film Award (BIFA) for the film ‘Nirahua Hindustani.’
- She along with Dinesh Lal Yadav released 2 music albums such as ‘Kanwar Ke Power’ (2016) and Aawa Ae Amarpali Nirahua Rang Dali (2016).